We encourage both VACCINATED AND UNVACCINATED CUSTOMERS TO WEAR A MASK while in our building.
Please help us keep each other healthy.
We are open to the public at normal capacity.
Who can visit
Anyone with a valid waiver on file, who complies with our COVID-19 policies.
CityROCK will not issue refunds in the event of a new COVID-19 closure. CityROCK will not refund your membership due to lack of climbing availability. If you have an active membership, you acknowledge CityROCK is operating with capacity restrictions that may impact your ability to climb during preferred times.
If you answer yes to any of the following, you may not climb at CityROCK. Please be honest and help us protect our community.
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, muscle soreness, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Is anyone in your home experiencing any of the symptoms listed above?
- Have you been exposed to anyone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19?
Adult and youth classes
Children must be supervised and stay at arm's reach
We welcome you to bring your children in to climb. Please be advised children under 6 are not permitted on the bouldering floor. Top rope and auto belay climbing are available for children under 6 and rental gear is available at the front desk.
The Cave is CLOSED.
- Be diligent in using the provided sanitizer to wipe down all surfaces you come in contact with while in the training and fitness area.
- Masks required:
- If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask at all times.
- We strongly encourage all customers to wear a mask while in our facility. Our community is currently experiencing a high number of positive COVID-19 cases.
- Please bring your own mask, they will not be provided.
- Please maintain a respectful social distance from other climbers while in the facility.
- Wash your hands frequently (before – during – after climbing). Additional sinks will be available upon entry, on both the rope and boulder floor and in the training area.
- Additional sanitizer dispensers will be set up in various locations on the floor. Please use them.
- If you feel sick, you must stay home. Please do not risk the spread of any illness to your friends and community.