We have two types of memberships – EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or Pre-Paid.
- EFT memberships give you a $10/month discount for allowing us to automatically withdraw dues from your bank or credit card account on the 5th of every month. This is not an option for cash-only paying members.
- The pre-paid month is good for short-term memberships.
- The pre-paid annual is the best deal if you commit to being at CityROCK regularly and can afford a lump sum.
|Family of 2(e)||$95||$39||$115||$950|
|(add a family member)||$13||$13||$130|
|Military (10% off)(f)||$56.70||$35.10||$67.50||$567|
|YMCA members (g)||$10 off||$530|
|MEMBERSHIP FREEZE||Per MONTH||Time Limit||per MONTH||Time Limit|
|Freeze per Person||$8||2 months free|
- You must let us know of any changes to your membership by the end of the month to avoid billing for the next month.
- All monthly EFT memberships require either a $39 start-up fee or the purchase of a 10-punch pass. All initiation fees go to the ClimbFUND and other local non-profits.
- Student memberships are for high school, undergraduate, or graduate students with valid ID.
- Seniors are 65+
- Family memberships are for:
- Married couples, parent(s) + children, or partners in a committed relationship living at the same address. Roommates do not qualify.
- Additional members on a family membership must reside at the same address. Additional monthly cost is $13/month per person.
- You must provide Proof of family status upon request.
- Military discount for active duty military and their spouses and/or dependents under 18 living at home, with valid ID. Not valid with any other discounts.
- YMCA members (downtown YMCA MUST be your home gym) get $10/month off monthly EFT or prepaid annual membership dues and no joining fee.
- Yoga-only membership: $50/month. $39 initiation - no prepaid options.