CityROCK will be closed until Governor Polis allows climbing gyms to reopen.
Per the Colorado state mandate, CityROCK closed on March 17 along with all other climbing gyms in the state of Colorado. We are required to be closed during this time to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
As part of our commitment to our internal community, we will be paying our dedicated and hardworking staff during this closure. If you would like to support CityROCK during this time, please click on the button below.
We have and will continue to follow protocols and guidelines outlined by Governor Polis. Our employees will be allowed to return to work at limited capacity, per mandate, and will be working towards preparing the gym for an opening date.
We do not know when we will be allowed to open. As soon as we have a date, we will blast it all over our website, social media, and via email.
We don’t know what reopening will look like, or what Governor Polis will require for our reopening. Rest assured that we will do everything we can to open our doors to our members. We miss you. We miss climbing. We miss yoga. We miss chalk everywhere and stinky shoes.
Until that day, stay well. Stay safer at home. Remember to visit us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for daily stories, workouts, or updates. We’re in this together!
Please click on the following links to learn more about COVID-2019:
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment - COVID-19 Recommendations
- CDC - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
All memberships frozen
REOPENING PLAN - COVID-19 POLICIES
Who can visit
Only members and current punch pass holders are permitted inside the building. Day passes will not be available for purchase until further notice. Members will not be allowed to use guest passes at this time. Spectators will not be allowed in the gym.
We will use a reservation system to limit maximum capacity at any given time. Numbers vary per area in the gym. Moving to another area of the gym outside of your reserved area will not be permitted during your session. Please stay in the activity area you reserved.
Members and current punch pass holders can make online reservations for climbing sessions up to 4 times per week. Sessions will cost $10.00 per person per session. No monthly dues will be reinstated at this time. Reservations must be made in the name of the actual person attending the session. To maintain accurate contact tracing records, you may not swap sessions with another person. You must book your session before you enter the building.
Sessions will be 90 minutes. We will reserve 30 minutes between sessions for cleaning before the next session begins. Sessions will start at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm. If the capacity of sessions max out on a regular basis, we will expand the schedule. Reservations on the website will open 7 days prior to each calendar date.
If you answer yes to any of the following, you may not reserve a session. Please be honest and help us protect our community.
- Have you traveled outside of the state in the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, muscle soreness, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Is anyone in your home experiencing any of the symptoms listed above?
- Have you been exposed to anyone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19?
Adult and youth classes
In the continued effort to minimize close contact we will not offer any instruction, youth programs or adult programs. Yoga classes will be open for reservations.
Children under 6
No children under the age of 6 will be allowed in the building. Parents accompanying children must book a session spot for themselves, even if they are not climbing. If you are booking a session for your child, they must be climbing, and they must be able to adhere to social distancing and COVID restrictions. Any child unable to adhere to these policies will be asked to leave and the session will not be refunded. Please help us keep everyone healthy.
CLIMBarium and Cave
The Climbarium and the Cave are closed until further notice.
- No changing rooms, showers, lockers, rental equipment, or water fountains will be available. Please show up for your session dressed in your workout clothing and have a full water bottle on hand
- If you are lead climbing, please DO NOT PLACE THE ROPE IN YOUR MOUTH. Any climber seen with a rope in their mouth will be asked to leave the gym
- No street shoes will be permitted on the climbing walls. Please be aware of what you put your shoes on in the fitness and training areas. Be diligent in using the provided sanitizer to wipe down all surfaces you come in contact with while in these areas
- Climbing gear rentals will not be available. Please show up with your own gear and do not share it
- Masks required:
- Visitors are required to wear face masks throughout the facility. If you are not engaged in climbing or cardio exercise, you should have a mask on your face
- Masks may be removed while climbing or exercising
- Please bring your own mask, they will not be provided
- Members must respect a MINIMUM of 6 feet of social distance. We would like hugs too, but for the time being, please refrain from physical contact and respect the social distancing requirements
- Wash your hands frequently (before – during – after climbing) Additional sinks will be available upon entry, on both the rope and boulder floor and in the training area
- Additional sanitizer dispensers will be set up in various locations on the floor. Please use them
- If you feel sick, you must stay home. This is not only a state mandate, but it is a CityROCK mandate. Please do not risk the spread of any illness to your friends and community
- No cash transactions will be accepted at this time