Updated On 11/23 at 5 PM
CITYROCK IS OPEN FOR RESERVATIONS!
Starting Friday, November 27, CityROCK will run off a reservation system for climbing, bouldering, and cardio and fitness. Reservations time slots will run 1 hour and 45 minutes, and will be available for members only. Per CDPHE restrictions, reservations are required for all climbers. Reservations will be available to members and punch pass holders only. Please note that reservations will now be specific to the following areas: boulder floor and training area, sport climbing floor, and cardio/fitness.
We will have 10 spots available for sport climbing, 10 spots available for bouldering and training, and 4 reservations for cardio and fitness. The training area is included in bouldering reservations. If you would like a reservation for the training area, please book it under bouldering.
No shows will be charged a $10 no-show fee if the reservation is not cancelled prior to the start of the session.
Please see our reservation platform for current hours. Please note, bouldering and training session start times differ from climbing, cardio/fitness start times. This is in effort to restrict person-to-person interaction as well as follow county specified capacity restrictions.
Members! Please download and log-in to the RGPro Connect app. This app will allow you to manage your bookings made through the app. You can reserve and cancel reservations made through the app, making it easier to schedule your weekly sessions.
If you do not want to download the app, you can make reservations through the reservation section of our website. You cannot cancel reservations made via the website. Please call us if you need to cancel a reservation made on the website and we will cancel it for you.
Day passes not currently offered
Reservations are only available to members. Day passes will not be available at this time. We are still accepting new EFT/prepaid/punch pass members. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not following our COVID-19 policies. Shoe and harness rentals are now available. Please be aware that we cannot exceed our capacity limits.
You must read through and agree to our COVID-19 policies prior to making a reservation. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Sport climbing and Fitness/cardio:
6 AM to 7:45 AM (Mon - Fri only)
7:45 AM to 9:30 AM (Mon - Fri only)
9:30 AM to 11:15 AM
11:15 AM to 1 PM
1 PM to 2:45 PM
2:45 PM to 4:30 PM
4:30 PM to 6:15 PM
6:15 PM to 8 PM
8 PM to 9:45 PM
Bouldering and training:
6:45 AM to 8:30 AM (Mon-Fri only)
8:30 AM to 10:15 AM (Mon-Fri only)
10:15 AM to 12 PM
12 PM to 1:45 PM
1:45 PM to 3:30 PM
3:30 PM to 5:15 PM
5:15 PM to 7 PM
7 PM to 8:45 PM
Who can visit
Prepaid and EFT members and punch pass holders are permitted in the gym during reservation time slots. Spectators will not be allowed in the gym without having a membership. Spectators count against our numbers.
We will use a reservation system to limit our maximum capacity per session, per the Colorado Department of Public Health.
Members and current punch pass holders can make online reservations for climbing sessions. We offer climbing reservations 7 days a week. Reserved sessions are 105 minutes in duration. Reservations must be made in the name of the actual person attending the session. Pleade arrive within 15 minutes of your reservation start time. To maintain accurate contact tracing records, you may not swap sessions with another person. You must book your session before you enter the building in order to be guaranteed your space. All bookings close at the start time of each session. If you won't be attending your session, please cancel it so we can free up your spot to someone else. The RGPro app allows in-app cancellation for all reservations booked through the app. If you did not book your session via the app, please call us to cancel your session.
You must stay in the area you booked for your reservation for the duration of your reservation time. You may book multiple sessions per day. You may not double book 2 areas during the same time slot. For example, you cannot book a 6 AM sport climbing and a 6 AM cardio/fitness at the same time. Please refrain from booking back-to-back sessions during peak times (4:30 to 8 PM). We want to welcome as many members as possible during these peak times. We appreciate your compliance with this as it helps us keep CityROCK open and available for climbing and fitness.
A no show fee of $10 will be applied to your account if you no show your reservation.
We cannot offer walk-in spots at this time. Reservations time slots will run 1 hour and 45 minutes, and will be available for members only.
CityROCK will not issue refunds in the event of a new COVID-19 closure. CityROCK will not refund your membership due to lack of climbing availability. By reinstating your membership, you acknowledge CityROCK is operating with capacity restrictions that may impact your ability to climb during preferred times.
If you answer yes to any of the following, you may not reserve a session. Please be honest and help us protect our community.
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, muscle soreness, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Is anyone in your home experiencing any of the symptoms listed above?
- Have you been exposed to anyone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19?
Adult and youth classes
Children under 6
Due to our decreased capacity, children under the age of 6 count towards our capacity restrictions and count as climbers. We require children under the age of 6 to be booked in a time slot as a member, punch pass holder, or to enter the building under the price of a day pass. Parents accompanying children over the age of 6 must book a session spot for themselves, even if they are not climbing. If you are booking a session for your child, they must be climbing, and they must be able to adhere to social distancing and COVID restrictions. Any child unable to adhere to these policies will be asked to leave and the session will not be refunded. Please help us keep everyone healthy.
CLIMBarium and Cave
The Climbarium and the Cave are closed until further notice.
- No changing rooms, showers, lockers, rental lead ropes, rental chalk bags, or water fountains will be available. Please show up for your session dressed in your workout clothing and have a full water bottle on hand.
- If you are lead climbing, please DO NOT PLACE THE ROPE IN YOUR MOUTH. Any climber seen with a rope in their mouth will be asked to leave the gym.
- No street shoes will be permitted on the climbing walls. Please be aware of what you put your shoes on in the fitness and training areas. Be diligent in using the provided sanitizer to wipe down all surfaces you come in contact with while in these areas.
- Masks required:
- Visitors are required to wear face masks throughout the facility. Entry will not be permitted without a mask.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Please bring your own mask, they will not be provided.
- Members must respect a MINIMUM of 6 feet of social distance. We would like hugs too, but for the time being, please refrain from physical contact and respect the social distancing requirements.
- Wash your hands frequently (before – during – after climbing) Additional sinks will be available upon entry, on both the rope and boulder floor and in the training area.
- Additional sanitizer dispensers will be set up in various locations on the floor. Please use them.
- If you feel sick, you must stay home. This is not only a state mandate, but it is a CityROCK mandate. Please do not risk the spread of any illness to your friends and community.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION viA WEBSITE:
1. If you are a Prepaid or EFT member, or punch pass holder, use the calendar below to make a reservation. Or, use the RGPro Connect app on your phone. Once you download it, you can make or cancel reservations. Note that all reservations made through the app can be cancelled on the app. If you have trouble with the app, try manually filling in your information instead of using autofill. If that doesn't work, call us and we can help. If you are not using the app, proceed with step 2.
2. Click on the time slot you're interested in.
3. Click on "Information and Dates."
4. It will take you to a new screen where you can enter number of CityROCK members. (You may reserve for yourself and your climbing partner, or your family.)
5. Fill out all required information.
6. Agree that you have read and will adhere to all COVID-19 Policies.
7. Show up during your time, pay or check-in, and climb!