CARDIO AND FITNESS ROOM RESERVATIONS
Prepaid and EFT Members, and punch pass holders can make reservations to use the cardio and fitness area. Day passes will be available on a walk-in/waitlist basis when all reservation spots are not occupied by members. We ask that you limit sessions during popular times to no more than 3 per week. The current Colorado Department of Public Health COVID-19 level restricts our capacity to 4 people in the cardio and fitness area at a time.
Punch pass holders may use punches for their sessions.
No refunds or discounts on memberships at this time. We will not issue refunds if we have a new COVID-19 closure.
All cardio/fitness sessions are 1 hour and 45 minutes. Walk-in customers will be subject to session end times. All participants will be given a 10 minute notice at the end of your session to help you prepare for departure.
You MUST stay in the cardio and fitness area during your slot time.
The training area, systems walls, are NOT included in the cardio and fitness reservation.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
1. If you are a Prepaid or EFT member, or punch pass holder, use the calendar below to make a reservation.
2. Click on the time slot you're interested in.
3. Click on "Information and Dates."
4. It will take you to a new screen where you can enter number of CityROCK members. (You may reserve for yourself and your climbing partner, or your family.)
5. Fill out all required information.
6. Agree that you have read and will adhere to all COVID-19 Policies.
7. Show up during your time, pay or check-in, and climb!