An incredible adventure awaits you in the cave at CityROCK.
Caves -- one of the last frontiers on earth for human exploration. Grab a helmet and explore the world's largest artificial cave, complete with video-game style scoring! Compete with friends to see how few stalactites you can hit. A computer tracks each cave formation that you bump into so you can keep score.
Parents can explore the cave too or watch from outside on night-vision cameras. We provide the caving gear, including helmets and lights.
Standard parties feature
Party hosts will facilitate your event and lead fun, educational caving activities that may include:
- Explore 225 ft. of cave passages, including optional challenge areas, all filled with stalactites and stalagmites. Our guides will show you how the computerized scoring system works.
- Practice cave rescue with hands-on teamwork activities with a real rescue stretcher and rescue phones.
- Challenge yourself in our squeezebox. See how low you can go.
- Become a bat and practice your echolocation skills with our group bat games and activities.
- Watch ice catch fire with carbide demonstrations (weather permitting).
- One-hour use of the party area
- Eco-friendly plates, napkins, cups, and utensils
- You can bring your own food or take advantage of our add-ons below
Times: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Cost: $269 up to 10 people
$14 each additional person
Includes: helmets, lights and caving kneepads