ADULT BOULDERING LEAGUE
ABL is a fun and friendly 6-week bouldering league that offers one event each week to get people psyched about climbing and bring the community together. The series is team-based and we will assign you to a team based on your climbing ability. For the 2018 Summer Edition, teams will meet every Friday from 6:30 to 8:30 PM starting on Friday, August 3. The series will end on September 7.
HOW IT WORKS:
We will assign you to a team of mixed abilities for six weeks and showcase 10 boulder problems each week. The first day of the series is a trial run so we can form teams of equal ability levels (each team will have a V1, V4, V6 climber, etc). At the end of the second and last week, meet your team at the Ute and Yeti for a free drink on CityROCK!
- Teams will consist of 5-6 people
- We will have 10 boulder problems per week, ranging from V0-V8.
- Scoring is based on the team’s cumulative points. There will be 10 boulder problems per comp, and each hold on each problem is worth one point. Each individual will get a scorecard and will be responsible for tracking his or her own progress on each climb. Individuals will turn in their scorecards at the end of the comp and CityROCK staff will add team scores together.
- +1 bonus point for finishing a climb on the first try
- No penalty for falls. Try as many times as you can to make as much progress as you can.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Pre-registration is required.
ABL is only for CityROCK members only who are 18 and older.
Ask the front desk for more info and to register.
Times: 6:30 to 8:30pm
Cost: $20 for the whole series
|Team Name||Trials/Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||TOTAL|
|The Dirty Sock Puppets||455||463||466||559||548||516||3007|
|Cinco Can't Drinko||452||473||550||525||568||505||3073|