Do you have an active child that loves to explore and climb and be active?
Boulders class offers younger climbers a fun, supportive, climbing-centered enviroment to learn fundamental climbing concepts and have fun with friends of the same age and ability.
What Boulders program offers:
- 4 to 1 ratio of climbers to dedicated coach.
- Climbing oriented games, balance, and agility exercises.
- Development of coordination, focus, and body awareness.
- Friendly, supportive, encouraging group setting.
- Increased confidence through problem solving.
- Unlimited access to facility outside of practice.
- Fun, fun, fun!
- Beginner climbers who want to learn climbing technique in a group setting.
- Capable of listening and following directions.
- Able to receive and process feedback.
$70 - One practice per week
Harness is included.
Shoes are included only during class.
Mondays or Wednesdays
4:00 - 5:00 PM
5:15 - 6:15 PM
Participants maintain the same practice schedule each week.