As of Monday, November 16, Boulders Program is canceled due to capacity restrictions. Please contact the programs department for more information.
Do you have an active child that loves to explore and climb and be active?
Boulders class offers younger climbers a fun, supportive, climbing-centered enviroment to learn fundamental climbing concepts and have fun with friends of the same age and ability.
What Boulders program offers:
- 4 to 1 ratio of climbers to dedicated coach.
- Climbing oriented games, balance, and agility exercises.
- Development of coordination, focus, and body awareness.
- Friendly, supportive, encouraging group setting.
- Increased confidence through problem solving.
- Unlimited access to facility outside of practice.
- Fun, fun, fun!
- Beginner climbers who want to learn climbing technique in a group setting.
- Capable of listening and following directions.
- Able to receive and process feedback.
$70 - One practice per week
Harness is included.
Shoes are included only during class.
Tuesday or Thursday
4:00 - 5:00 PM
5:15 - 6:15 PM
Participants maintain same practice schedule each week.