Classes start March 29. Online registration suspended due to class restrictions. Spaces are filling up quickly. Please call us to register 719-634-9099.
Ready to start your child's climbing career?
The Club is for beginner and intermediate youth climbers who want to learn climbing techniques in a supportive group environment.
- Beginner and intermediate climbers who want a fun atmosphere to learn climbing technique.
- Interested in improving their climbing through training and fun activities.
- Able to receive and process feedback.
Features of The Club:
- Activities vary monthly allowing participants to gain confidence bouldering and top-roping.
- 5 to 1 ratio climber to coach grouped according to age and ability.
- Development of leadership and teamwork skills.
- Life long friendships formed.
- Although supervised, kids are asked to self-govern and navigate the gym under their own responsibility.
- Development of coordination, strength, and problem solving.
- Kids learn to belay using a grigri, tie a figure 8, and perform safety checks with the goal of passing belay test.
- Option to compete in local competition, but not expected to.
$129 - One practice a week
$149 - Two practices a week (Currently Unavailable)
Harness is included.
Shoes are only included for first month.
Tuesdays or Thursdays
4:00 - 5:30 PM
Participants maintain same practice schedule each week.