As of Monday, November 16, Club is canceled due to capacity restrictions. Please contact the programs department for more information.
Ready to start your child's climbing career?
The Club is for beginner and intermediate youth climbers who want to learn climbing techniques in a supportive group environment.
- Beginner and intermediate climbers who want a fun atmosphere to learn climbing technique.
- Interested in improving their climbing through training and fun activities.
- Able to receive and process feedback.
Features of The Club:
- Activities vary monthly allowing participants to gain confidence bouldering and top-roping.
- 5 to 1 ratio climber to coach grouped according to age and ability.
- Development of leadership and teamwork skills.
- Life long friendships formed.
- Although supervised, kids are asked to self-govern and navigate the gym under their own responsibility.
- Development of coordination, strength, and problem solving.
- Kids learn to belay using a grigri, tie a figure 8, and perform safety checks with the goal of passing belay test.
- Option to compete in local competition, but not expected to.
$129 - One practice a week
$149 - Two practices a week (Currently Unavailable)
Harness is included.
Shoes are only included for first month.
Monday through Thursday
4:00 - 5:30 PM
Participants maintain same practice schedule each week.