Looking for a supplemental PE program? Or for a day-time activity for your child or children? Our new Stepping Stones program is just what you're looking for! We offer a morning class from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM for kids ages 6 to 12, and an afternoon class from 2:00 to 3:30 PM for kids ages 9+. This program starts at the beginning of each month and runs for 4 consecutive weeks.
What STEPPING STONES Offers:
- 1 month progressive climbing program for kids.
- Weekly skils development.
- Friendly, supportive, encouraging group setting.
- Problem solving skills.
- Unlimited access to facility outside of practice.
- Coached by Ian Richards.
- Fun, fun, fun!
- Beginner to intermediate climbers who want to improve their climbing skills.
- Capable of listening and following directions.
- Able to receive and process feedback.
$129 - One practice per week
Harness is included.
Shoes are included only during class.
Tuesday through Thursday
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM (ages 6-12)
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (ages 9+)