TCR is CityROCK's competitive climbing team for advanced youth climbers interested in training and competition. Tryouts occur before each season and are mandatory for a spot on the team. If you have a youth climber interested in joining our programs, who is not interested in competitive climbing or has missed tryouts for the year, please contact Ian Richards.
- Extremely motivated to climb
- Expected to carry USAC membership and compete in Regional event at the end of each climbing season
Features of the Team:
- Competive climbing program where participants must compete in a minimum of 2 comps per season.
- Three 2-hour training sessions per week.
- Athletes benefit from building a competitive mindset through rigorous training program.
- Designed to prepare athletes for competitions up to the national level.
- Athletes will leave the program capable of creating their own effective training schedules.
- Former competitors as coaches.
- Athletes learn to lead climb and belay.
$219 - Three practices a week
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
5:15 - 7:15 PM