The Adaptive Climbing Team is for people with physical, emotional, social, and/or cognitive developmental challenges who are eager to try something new. Volunteers provide climbers with one-on-one coaching to help overcome challenges and promote skill development. The Adaptive Climbing Team aims to build self-confidence and life skills.
Due to limited space and the need to coordinate participants with volunteers, we ask that you observe the following:
- Participants must sign up for either the full month, or a single session, prior to attending a Saturday session. Please do not drop-in.
- If you have signed up for a session or a full month and are going to miss that session, please email us by Thursday to let her know your participant will not be at the Saturday session. We might be able to give your spot to another participant.
- Participants might be asked to attend every other month in order to accommodate as many participants as possible.
- No discounts are available for this program.
- The gym will be closed to the public during Adaptive Climbing Team.
$50 Monthly Prepaid
$15 One-time, single session
CityROCK membership is included with monthly prepaid.
CityROCK employees will not be available to assist with your climbing experience outside of program hours.
9:00 - 10:30 AM
Please note that all volunteers must have gone through training with our Adaptive Team Director. If you're interested in becoming a volunteer, please email us.
Volunteers are required to start at 8:45 AM.
Volunteers receive punch passes in exchange for volunteering.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
Special thanks to our anonymous sponsors and Cacao Chemistry. Your generosity is helping us bring more adaptive climbers into our community. We appreciate you!
Thank you to Realty One Group - Apex for your generosity and support.
If you're interested in a single session or one month membership for a participant, use the booking information below to register for a month or a single session.
If you're interested in volunteering and have volunteered before, use the form below to register for volunteer days.