Learn rock climbing and caving at our seasonal Indoor Camps! We offer Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter camps with a three hour, half day camps (9:00-12:00 or 12:30-3:30) or full-day option (9:00-3:30). You can sign-up for a single day or a whole week for the most excited climbers!
Although fun and healthy, rock climbing is an inherently dangerous sport. Campers must be capable of listening to their coaches. Campers must respect safety rules. Kids with behavior problems, or that cannot follow directions, are not good candidates for our camps.
- Learn how to rock climb or improve their climbing technique.
- Learn about cave exploration and protection.
- Stay physically and mentally active for most of the day.
- Make new friends, boost their confidence, and create lasting memories.
- Full day camp is recommended for kids ages 8 and up.
Mon to Wed
From Nov 25 to 27
Half day: $61/daily
Full day: $84/daily
(Discounts available for multi-day registration)
- Fill out waivers on-line for anyone that will be actively participating in the activities we offer at CityROCK. If you're in doubt, fill one out!
- Please have your child arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the beginning of camp.
- Campers participating in a Full Week of camp should expect a curriculum designed to give your child rest and recovery throughout the climbing week. Climbing is incredibly physical. Even adults need restful activities during a week of climbing.
- Please arrive at CityROCK to pick up your child no later than 12:00 PM (or 3:30 PM for full-day camp). In the event you are running late, please call us at 719.634.9099.
Campers should bring:
- A good attitude!
- 2 snacks. Climbers burn a lot of calories!
- Water bottle.
- Climbing shoes are available for those campers that do not have their own. (Socks are recommended for climbers that are borrowing shoes from the gym)
- Long pants and activewear including well-fitting lace-up sneakers (no crocs, flip-flops, or boots please).
- Be able to follow directions. Kids with behavior problems, or that cannot follow directions, are not good candidates for our camps.
- Be capable of listening to their coaches and CityROCK staff.
- Respect all rules.
- Be aware that climbing is an inherently dangerous sport.
- Be prepared to be active most of the day.