CityROCK camps are a great adventure for kids of all ability levels. Our daily program includes sport climbing, bouldering, and caving! Each day has a specific technique-related topic (i.e. footwork, balance, etc.), and campers will learn the fundamentals of climbing progression through fun games and drills.
We offer two 3-hour sessions per day: mornings from 9 am to 12 pm and afternoons from 12:30 to 3:30 pm. Our full-day option, from 9 am to 3:30 pm, is a great fit for kids with a lot of energy (although we suggest ages 8 and up) and for those who would like to double the fun and hang out longer with other enthusiastic campers. Kids attending multiple days will have a chance to learn how to belay, rappel, and tie basic knots.
Campers will make new friends, boost their confidence, and create lasting memories.
Max 24 campers per day.
- Fill out waivers on-line for anyone that will be actively participating in the activities we offer at CityROCK. If you're in doubt, fill one out!
- Please have your child arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the beginning of camp.
- Campers participating in a Full Week of camp should expect a curriculum designed to give your child rest and recovery throughout the climbing week. Climbing is incredibly physical. Even adults need restful activities during a week of climbing.
- Please arrive at CityROCK to pick up your child no later than 12:00 PM (or 3:30 PM for full-day camp). In the event you are running late, please call us at 719.634.9099.
- Climbers should wear comfortable, athletic clothing. We recommend long pants and activewear including well-fitting lace-up sneakers (no crocs, flip-flops, or boots please).
- If you are renting shoes from us PLEASE bring socks.
- Two snacks are recommended, climbers burn a LOT of calories. If your child is staying all day then he/she will need to bring a lunch.
- Please make sure your child has a water bottle.
Although fun and healthy, rock climbing is an inherently dangerous sport. Campers must be capable of listening to their coaches. Campers must respect safety rules. Kids with behavior problems, or that cannot follow directions, are not good candidates for our camps.
December 23, 26, 27, 30
January 2, 3, 6, 7 - 2020
Half day: $61/daily
Full day: $84/daily
(10% off for siblings)