Changes to our camps have been made due to the COVID-19 restrictions and they are highlighted in red.
CityROCK themed camps are a great adventure for kids of all ability levels. Our daily program includes sport climbing, bouldering, and fun games!
We offer two 3-hour sessions, from 9 am to 12 pm and from 12:30 to 3:30 pm, and a full week option. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions the full day camp option is temporarily unavailable. Kids attending multiple days will have a chance to learn how to belay, rappel, and tie basic knots.
Campers will make new friends, boost their confidence, and create lasting memories.
Max 12 campers per session (Due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- We have limited the number of campers to twelve per session to allow social distancing.
- Campers will be split into groups per coach.
- Campers will be assigned their own space in the gym in an effort to reduce unnecessary interaction between other climbers.
- Surfaces will be cleaned before and after each session.
- Fill out waivers on-line for anyone that will be actively participating in the activities we offer at CityROCK. If you're in doubt, fill one out!
- Please have your child arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the beginning of camp.
- Campers participating in a full week of camp should expect a curriculum designed to give your child rest and recovery throughout the climbing week. Climbing is incredibly physical. Even adults need restful activities during a week of climbing.
- Please arrive at CityROCK to pick up your child at least five minutes before the end of the session. In the event you are running late, please call us at 719.634.9099.
- Climbers should wear comfortable, athletic clothing. We recommend long pants and activewear including well-fitting lace-up sneakers (no crocs, flip-flops, or boots please).
- Campers may use their own climbing shoes or have access to CityROCK's rental equipment for camp sessions. No street shoes allowed.
- Two snacks are recommended because climbers burn a LOT of calories.
- Please make sure your child has enough water to drink as the water fountains will be unavailable due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
Although fun and healthy, rock climbing is an inherently dangerous sport. Campers must be capable of listening to their coaches. Campers must respect safety rules. Kids with behavior problems, or that cannot follow directions, are not good candidates for our camps.
Weeks in June:
1-5, 8-12, 15-19, 22-26, 29, 30
Weeks in July:
1, 6-10, 13-17, 20-24, 27-31
Weeks in August:
Half day: $61/daily
Half day full week: $285
Full refunds if we are unable to be open during your camp experience.
ready to register?
Don't miss out on these special offers:
- Receive a 10% discount when you sign up for multiple days or for siblings*.
- Kids in camps get a free trial for our youth climbing classes (offer will resume post COVID-19 restrictions).
- Parents will receive a free Yoga or HIIT class (offer will resume post COVID-19 restrictions).
*Double discounts are not applicable
Select dates on the table below to enroll for camp.